Naked Office on TV

Did anyone see the start of the new series of Naked Office on UK Virgin One last night ?

There was a one off special last year and they've obviously decided it was popular enough to make a series.

The idea, whilst obviously catering to purile tastes on one level is quite interesting. The idea of work colleagues bonding together as a result of shared experience is one that all corporate trainers use. To take that one stage further and use one of the general publics greatest fears - that of being seen naked, to forge the bonds has to ultimately be effective.

The end result sadly was that only a few got completely naked, the women resorted to underwear or stickers over the nipples.
One of the women was a larger lady, and she obviously had body issues, but went along with it and I thought she came out of it as one of the bravest of the bunch. Takes serious guts to show your very wobbly bits to the world.

It wasnoticeablethat the owners ofthecompany ensured that the fact that they were going to franchise the business soon was mentionseveraltimes, but then who can blame them, you couldn't buy the publicity that the the program will have generated for the company.

Getting the pubic at large used to seeing nakedness in a non sexual environment and accepting it can only be a good thing.

This topic was edited
RE: Naked Office on TV

I did find it a bit 'cheesy' to say the least. It didn't help that it was the middle of winter in a vegatable warehouse - chilly!!

This post was edited
RE: Naked Office on TV

It was an organic fruit & veg delivery service. About 10 people strong, 3 office staff, the rest packers and delivery drivers. As has been mentioned, it can't have helped that it was filmed in the winter with sub zero temperatures, the warehouse must have been freezing.https://www.virgin1.co.uk/shows/naked-office/for more info.

It was cheesy, it was formulaic, it was voyeuristic. But the key thing is that it exists. The more the public get used to seeing naked bodies and accepting them (even if it's for supposed entertainment value) the better.

One girl was a part timer wrestler (!), in the end she chose to wear underwear, which I was very surprised about as she seemed to have the most body confidence.

This post was edited