IPL Hair removal in Brisbane

Found a great place at Capalaba to get hair removed permanently - I am about halfway through treatments and shave once a month before treatment time and pretty much smooth as the rest of the month no stubble just a little regrowth that will be gone very soon.It feels amazing and looks amazing I looked around for ages to find somewhere that would IPL males and no-one wanted to do it .... this place no problems at allIf you are looking for somewhere "The Body Bar Capalaba" - www.thebodybar.com.au (I hope I am allowed to share this - I have no association just sharing with Brisbane nudists a great place to get treated).Paul

This topic was edited
RE: IPL Hair removal in Brisbane

Found a great place at Capalaba to get hair removed permanently - I am about halfway through treatments and shave once a month before treatment time and pretty much smooth as the rest of the month no stubble just a little regrowth that will be gone very soon.It feels amazing and looks amazing I looked around for ages to find somewhere that would IPL males and no-one wanted to do it .... this place no problems at allIf you are looking for somewhere "The Body Bar Capalaba" - www.thebodybar.com.au (I hope I am allowed to share this - I have no association just sharing with Brisbane nudists a great place to get treated).PaulHi, always wanted to have this done, whats it costing you in total, like they say its $115 for brazillian, which I presume is pubes etc, but also says it take 8-12 treatments, does that mean 115 x 12 or is $115 the total cost?

This post was edited