RE: Nudist President

Ben Franklin, not a president, but a founding father, certainly was. He was quite the libertine in general.
https://www.aanr.com/blog/benjamin-franklin-founding-father-inventor-statesman-and-nudist/

This post was edited

Yes, it would.

This post was edited

Billy Graham would visit the White House and would often skinny dip in the pool. I don't know if he was joined by the president nude or not.Really?! Do you have a source for that? I would love to find it to be definitely true!!! I and several others... :)

This post was edited

It would be a very enlightening time in America!! Nothing would make several million American happier, but who ever it is has to appear nude all the time weather permitting of course!! Would wake this country of still some Puritan ways wake up and accept nudity for what it is!! A life style where you're not restricted to wearing clothes every day of your life in public!!

This post was edited

President of the United StatesThey would have nothing to hide and could become the norn and crime would decrease in all areas

Would your second amendment have to be changed to read "the right to bare body"?

This post was edited

President of the United StatesThey would have nothing to hide and could become the norn and crime would decrease in all areas

Would your second amendment have to be changed to read "the right to bare body"?NO, that would require a totally new amendment, unto itself.

This post was edited

Winston Churchill was a nudist.. yes he was

This post was edited

Yes having someone that represent ideas even minority of society culd be major progress

This post was edited