RE: Nudist President

which country president is nudist?

This post was edited

Who knows.Maybe Hilarary is a nudist.

This post was edited

President of the United States
They would have nothing to hide and could become the norn and crime would decrease in all areas

This post was edited

Now would't the press have a field day with that news. I could just invision what SNL would do with that.

This post was edited

wouldn't it be great to have a President who was also a nudistIt would be great. Winston Churchill was a nudist. President John F. Kennedy always used the white house swimming pool nude and I believe so did President Lyndon Johnson. I know he conducted meetings with male advisors nude sometimes and also while on the toilet so he doesn't seem to have been modest with regard to his nude body. Walt Whitman was a frequent visitor to President Abraham Lincoln at the White House. Whitman used to swim naked and always celebrated the nude body in his writing. It would be great to have a nudist president.

This post was edited

The world didn't become swinger friendly when Bill got caughtwith Monica.

This post was edited

Could be interesting

This post was edited

If Hillary wins and announces she is a nudist, they will start calling her Hillarious.

This post was edited

It would be great for everyone. However, some of the comments on here seem to want to limit naturism only to those they consider are good looking. Methinks they've missed the point entirely.

This post was edited

If Hillary wins and announces she is a nudist, they will start calling her Hillarious.Well I can't trump that

This post was edited