It's Great Being 'Old'!

I'm about to hit age seventy and wouldn't ever want to turn the
clock back--young people don't know what they're missing! They
sometimes merely disregard us, yet their lives are filled with
anxiety: about careers, finances, finding a
mate,happiness--just for starters. I think folks my age are
really able to enjoy life more freely: we're able to travel,
financesusually aren't a problem, and many of us get to enjoy
the best part of all--spoiling our grandkids!

This topic was edited
RE: It's Great Being 'Old'!

Yes, I know what you mean. Next year I will celebrate my 50th high school reunion. I graduated in 1967 which doesn't seem all that long ago. I started thinking that when I graduated, the class of 1917 was celebrating their 50th reunion. Those folks were old!

This post was edited

I hear what you're saying. Fifty years used to seem like a long time. Now, things that happened that far back seem to have been just yesterday!

This post was edited

Every year older is better than the year before.

This post was edited

I have just fully retired and I am enjoying myself more than I ever have. I've met a wonder lady who is not a nudist, yet, but respects and encourages my nudism. She has visited with me and some of my nudist friends while we were nude and was quite comfortable. She now spends more nude time with me and has said she would like to visit a resort with us. We are going to live together and spend a fair amount of time travelling. Life changed when I turned 65 and I have begun a new exciting journey with someone who is very very dear to me. I do nor know how it could get much better. So yes, I love being old.

This post was edited

I have just fully retired and I am enjoying myself more than I ever have. I've met a wonder lady who is not a nudist, yet, but respects and encourages my nudism. She has visited with me and some of my nudist friends while we were nude and was quite comfortable. She now spends more nude time with me and has said she would like to visit a resort with us. We are going to live together and spend a fair amount of time travelling. Life changed when I turned 65 and I have begun a new exciting journey with someone who is very very dear to me. I do nor know how it could get much better. So yes, I love being old.Nothing's nicer than re-discovering love during our Senior years--Congratulations!

This post was edited