Profile Pic Hiding for non-members

I am having a hard time figuring this out (if it's possible at all). While I have no problem sharing my picture with other subscribers, I don't like the fact that any schmo on the internet can see my profile picture. Is there a way to make your pictures only available to people who are logged in? It seems I can only limit by certification and friends list.

This topic was edited
RE: Profile Pic Hiding for non-members

That's the only way we know.

Jen

This post was edited

But keep in mind that by starting this thread, there is now a profile picture of you that is NOT protected that way. However, it seems rather small, so you're probably okay.

This post was edited

I think it should be taken one step further. People who hide their information shouldn't be allowed to see the same information for other users without being allowed access by that user.
A similar example is the picture policy at the GNI gatherings. If people don't want their picture taken their name badge has a big red dot that can be seen and people are aware so they can take care to not include them in pictures. BUT, if a person has a red dot on their badge they're also not allowed to take pictures.

This post was edited
Thx for the replies

I guess I just preferred policies like at hangoutnude.com where you have to have an account to do anything, rather than have it just show up to anyone who has never bothered to even create one.

This post was edited
RE: Thx for the replies

Although I don't see any reason to hide your profile pic personally. I have noticed there are a large amount of profiles with a generic b&w pic that states "Ask me for a picture"... and this seems to be their profile pic. Perhaps it's just a matter of loading up a cartoon, or different picture for your profile and then leaving any face pics as "for friends only"... just what I've noticed going on here... thanks.

This post was edited
RE: Thx for the replies

Even more odd is when you receive a friend request from one of these individules. Presumably they're basing their desire to "friend" you on your profile and / or picture(s). But for them to send a request and have some or all of their information hidden or not filled out seems "bass ackwards". I just reject their request and don't even bother sending them a message.

This post was edited