Waking nude and smelling the coffee perking!

Since I sleep nude, I enjoy waking slowly while smelling coffee as it brews. Then first thing after a bathroom break is head for the coffee and have a cup while checking my messages! Great way to start the day...Alison

This topic was edited
RE: Waking nude and smelling the coffee perking!

I couldn't agree more, first morning coffee outside nude watching the sun come up and the birds and forest morning sounds.

This post was edited

I couldn't agree more, first morning coffee outside nude watching the sun come up and the birds and forest morning sounds.Oh I agree! It's so peaceful relaxing outdoors with a cup, listening to the birds start their day.

This post was edited

I'm a naked sleeper too (isn't everyone on here? LOL) I look forward to my mornings because of the coffee. I'm an early riser so its nice and quiet. As it gets warmer and the pool starts gettin to the right temperature I have my coffee in the pool and watch the sun come up and lighten the sky. Best feeling ever.So true!! The morning is my favorite time of day. I look forward to basking in the morning sun as it warms my naked body!

This post was edited

Both the wife and I sleep naked. I'm usually the first one awake. On a warm morning, I'll get her tea ready and go outside to the back porch, naked. When she wakes up, she'll join me. Having coffee ( tea ) naked outside, early in the morning is the only way to wake up. We might stay there for a couple hours, just talking. Nice to be retired.

This post was edited