Neighbors

Okay, I have a question. I just moved to a place that isn't surrounded by 2 story houses, and I have a pool, so I'm wondering if I should talk to the neighbors about not looking over/through the fence unless they want to get an eyefull. Would like to have some BBQ's/Parties with nudist friends, but don't want to get in any trouble, or offend anyone. How do the rest of you deal with these issues?

This topic was edited
RE: Neighbors

I've been fortunate enough to have good neighbors, before they had kids and respected their boundries, my neighbors were ok with it. I even had a couple behind me put a red towel on their clothes line to let me know they were expecting company.
My suggestion would be invite them over for a party and let them know your a nudist. Let them know your approachable, so if there is any conflict, you can work it out between yourselves.

This post was edited
RE: Neighbors

About five years ago, when I was living in a different part of town than I do now, I was naked out in my backyard. I had neighbors on both sides but had never met them. I didn't think either neighbor was home at the time, so I didn't worry about being caught. Suddenly, I hear someone say "Hello there." I looked up and the female neighbor next door was at the fence looking right at me. I immediately began to apologize for being nude where she could see me. She assured me it was no problem for her and not to worry about it. With that, I went to the fence and we chatted for half an hour, me nude the entire time. No, she wasn't nude herself. After that we had many over-the-fence chats. I was always nude, she wasn't. She told me she admired the way I was comfortable being nude around her, but that she just couldn't bring herself to try it.

This post was edited
Advice

I like the question, and I also like the advice for all who replied to his question!!

This post was edited