Becoming less active because I prefer to be nude

I have noticed myself just staying home and not getting out in the community, doing things I used to do, I think because I would much rather be nude at home than dressed in public. Anyone else find this happening to them?
Gator1

This topic was edited
RE: Becoming less active because I prefer to be nude

Yes, I found myself to be in that exact same position, I wanted to exercise more, I wanted to socialize more and I wanted to be dressed less. My answer was to move into the clothing optional community where I live now.

This post was edited

Yes, getting dressed to go on errands or to public functions has become a hassle. I find that I have to force myself to go out. The only time I'm anxious to go out is whenI have a nude function to attend.

This post was edited

I find more and more that I put off the things I need to do in town because I would much rather be nude at home. So, I put off til the last minute and then rush to get, almost, everything done. I have to take our puppy for at least a 3 mile walk/run every day. I found a trail that is 1.7 miles in to an abandoned cabin that has a deck facing south overlooking a beautiful river. After a real fast-paced hike into the cabin I strip down and relax in the sun, naked, even though the outside air temperature is around 30 F. Very comfortable. I generally stay for about an hour. After telling my wife about this she now joins me on her days off (yes, she is a nudie, too!). As far as activity level, because of the puppy walking and the remote cabin, I have been active enough to lose 16 pounds (214 to 198) in the last 6 weeks. And this is in the middle of winter, here, near the Canadian border. Oh, and I generally have to snowshoe on the trail which makes for an even better workout.

This post was edited

And nude is how this weekend was...stripped off about 11 AM on Friday, weather was nasty, rainy, so except for about 30 minutes on Sunday when I ran to the local grocery store, I was (still am)nude for about 67 consecutive hours.

This post was edited