- I'm still here... Work is insane, battling the local school district regarding my daughter's IEP is insane, but life is good. :) Thanks for the messages. You're all so sweet. :)
- Loving myself turned out to be a very bad thing. For my bank account. Because these new summer dresses are sexy af and now I cant stop buying them and I think I may need intervention and rehab. O.o Oops.
- When you have a house guest so good you dont want them to go... lol Come again indeed! :D
- Perfect when you end up in the one city in Michigan you wanted to avoid for as long as possible... :-/
- The good about pain forcing you to throw yourself into work: a huge bonus! The bad about being an adult: using it to pay bills. lol
30-something. Mom. Former English teacher. Michigander roots. Chicago transplant. Dont send me a friend request unless weve chatted on here or in person. Only here for platonic friendships and meaningful and real conversation.
Heather - 35
- 5' 4"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- I have children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
True and interesting nudists for platonic friendships only.
My daughter, books, poetry, poetry books, politics, hand embroidery, hilarious memes, ridiculous amounts of caffeine, shopping, comfy clothes, dressing up, history, my work, and endless adventures.
Comedy, Rom-Com, Documentaries, Romance, Thrillers, Kids' movies, and almost anything but scary movies (thrillers/psychological are OK though).
90s and 2000s rap and hip-hop, the Hamilton soundtrack, alternative rock, and a bit of everything else.
People who are genuine and honest about who they are and how they feel. So difficult to do, so rare to find!