- Fools Rush In Where Angels Fear To Tread - Elvis Presley
- Bring Your Fine Self Home - Albert Collins, Johnny Copeland & Robert Cray 2
- Tomorrow Doesn't Matter Tonight - Jefferson Starship 10
- Her Golden Hair Was Hanging Down Her Back - Dale Evans & The Sons of the Pioneers
- Coffee In The Morning And Kisses In The Night - The Boswell Sisters 29
- Keep Your Hands to Yourself - The Georgia Satellites
- It Takes All Kinds to Make a World - Roger Miller
- Everything Else Has Gone Wrong - Bombay Bicycle Club
- Nothing Goes Up Without Coming Down - Nat King Cole 2 Since Rafael responded to my post first, I'll respond to thar one.
I've been a nudist my entire adult life, and bit before that. I enjoy going to nude beaches, and have on some occasions spent time with like minded friends. I however, do not have any desire to meet up with someone just so we can be naked together. I'm not here to "hook-up" or anything else. I am in a relationship, and I am quite happy where I am. She doesn't share my views about nudity, but she understands my desire to shed my attire.
I'm a big music fan. I like Rockabilly, Blues, County and Classic Rock the most. However, I have been known to listen to other genres as well. You'll probably see me participating in the "Song Title Thread" more than anything.
I have been a mechanic for over 40 years. So in case anyone asks, I do not work nude.
Politically, I am very left leaning. I usually don't discuss politics online, but there are a few things that will draw me in to a conversation.
I understand that many here have reservations about single males. While knowing that it comes from the action of some bad apples in the bunch, I will not waste my time trying to convince anyone that their prejudices are not justified in my case. That being said, I will not send out friend requests. Any sent my way will be well scrutinized before consider accepting the offer. Just because we're all nudists here, or at least should be if we're here for the right reason, I look for more to sway my decision.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, or comments about one of my posts. Or if you want to ask me about myself.
Tony - 65
- 6' 2"
- Some College
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I'm a big fan of sci fi movies, comic book (especially Marvel's), action and some horror. When I watch movies, I go for escapism.My favorites include;Blade Runner, Black Panther, Avatar, Avengers, Deadpool, Cabin in the Woods, Ironman, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Star Wars episodes 2 through 9, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Sherlock Holmes, Kingsman, Knives Out, Thor (Ragnarok is favorite of the 3). And many more. My Vudu library is getting a little lengthy but I'm enjoying it.
My favorite music is Blues, Rockabilly, Classic Rock and Country. SRV, The Blasters, Merle Haggard, Reverend Horton Heat, Dwight Yoakam, Los Lobos, Willie Nelson, Bonnie Raitt, John Hiatt, Theresa James, Imelda May, Steve Morse, B. B. King, John Lee Hooker, Howling Wolf, and so on and so on.