- Ursinejoined a group
close friendship with another male regardless of sexual indenity that is not sexual in any way but to onlookers the closeness apears to mirror that...
- Ursineuploaded photo
- Ursinejoined a group
- Nudist Socials at home in London
This is a Group for people who want to throw open the door to their home to Host Nudist Socials in and around London.. A Social group should be open...
- AnotherGay and I are going to Sunfolk, near St Albans, this Sunday, 24th July, 2022, aiming to be there by midday, (subject to trains). Come and join us bringing your own food and drink, and lots of sunscreen. You will need to book your place through the British Naturism website, https://sunfolk.bn.org.uk/ Let us know if you are coming and we will look out for you.
- It was so good to finally meet up to chat .....despite the rail strike ! A very pleasant afternoon was had, and I am most grateful for you making me feel comfortable as a newbie to all this. See you again soon !
- Ursinecreated a topic
- Naked Yoga in London
- There are a number of teachers who run naked yoga classes in London. Here are their websites, in no particular order, for those living in London and...
- I am not sure what the policy is within forums for mentioning other websites, but if you are interested I have a suggestion about who to contact....
This is what I would call a work in progress. I am not evangelical about naturism / nudism but like a lot of things in my life I enjoy it. You are more likely to find me naked on a beach than naked at home, if only because I live in an old, (Grade II Listed), terrace house in central London, (it was built in 1808). I am involved in various voluntary activities which can, and sometimes do, take up a lot of time, but they are rewarding in their different ways. Cooking and entertaining at home are great past times. Not every dinner party is a naked dinner party, (although one made onto TV in 2011, here is a trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvPPxOImPyE ), but I do hold them from time to time. Naturist coffee mornings / afternoon teas also feature from time to time and when friends just "drop in".
I am a member of British Naturism.
Anonymous - 67
- 6' 4"
- London, SE11
- Income Level
- Chartered Accountant
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Real people, in person, irrespective of gender, sexuality, creed, colour, etc., and it does happen, and you do not have to be local, but it certainly helps. Please do not take offence if I deny unexpected friend's requests - let us at least converse first, and that means more than saying hello or hi! Also if you do not have a face picture on your profile, do not expect me to accept your request, plus being certified here I take as you being genuine. Once friends, please do make an effort to communicate, just so I know you are still alive. If you see me on camera in the chat room, do not expect to see much more than my head and shoulders. You can see more of me in my photos. Also if you would like to chat on Skype, or other video platforms, then let me know. I enjoy traveling the world and having been brought up in Australia, tend to visit several times a year, so feel free to get in touch. I had an amazing trip to Bhutan October/November 2012, and another amazing trip to Myanmar in November 2013. In 2019 I went on an adventure on the Canning Stock route in Western Australia. COVID-19 has put pay to most international travel, certainly for the time being.I have met some amazing Australians on my visits and do my best to catch up with them on return visits. I often have a hire car when I am in Australia, and have an Australian mobile telephone number.
Theatre, opera, ballet, travel, modern dance, cooking and entertaining at home: plus some exercise including yoga. I particularly enjoy matching food and wine, or at least doing my best. There is nothing better than having a good meal with good wine with good friends.
Largely classical, baroque, opera and choral.