- I'm not one to advocate for what one might call militant nudism -- not just pushing the envelope but flaunting it where it's unwelcome and...
- bairskynjoined a group
- Elegant Nudist Ladies
Surely, like myself, many nudist ladies like to occasionally be elegant and admired. It may be for an evening in a resort, for your relevant other,...
- bairskyncreated a topic
- Once upon a time and place
- The time: A midweek evening not long after sundown during a recent super blue moon. The place: A lake proximal to the Valley of the Sun. The...
- FCN (Federation of Canadian Naturists / FQN in Quebec) is the Canadian analog of AANR. Also interesting is British Naturism; although their focus is...
- As Chooserule mentions, a citation for public indecency *was* issued in March. I haven't found any evidence of any citations other than that one,...
- "Fake news" allegations: so easy to cast; so often inaccurate. Consider: Report #IR23006371 - Sexual Offense Crime:Indecent Exposure...
- Nude hiking and natural hot springs: These are a few of my favorite things :) https://www.truenudists.com/location/goldbug-hot-springs/
- I've found the following sources of information on road access to Verde Hot Springs to be helpful. Coconino N.F. Red Rock District road closure...
- bairskynjoined a location
- Fifth Water Hot Springs
This is Forest Service land. There are no fees. The only rules are to be respectful to others and help keep the place clean. Some people leave trash...
Naturist at heart living in a textile world.
Nude when I can, where I can, with whomever interests and opportunity align.
Bairskyn - 62
- 5' 8"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Part-time Wanderer
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Friendly, down to earth folks.
Pursuits: Hiking, beaches, the outdoors, travel. || Mindshare: My family.
Too many to list! Film noir to musicals, Hitchcock to Coen Brothers, 12 Angry Men to Dumb and Dumber, there's just so many good ones.
Depends on the setting and my mood.
Those who have exhibited extraordinary self-sacrifice in the service of others, sometimes over the long term in the face of tragic suffering or oppression (e.g. Churchill, Gandhi, Mandela, MLK and Mother Teresa), sometimes in near-immediate response to a sudden emergency (e.g. first responders on 9/11, and the passengers on Flight 93).