- committednudistcreated a topic
- The Naturist Society Foundation
- I recently renewed my membership in the Naturist Society. I have been a member of this Oshkosh WI based group since 1994. The society's founder...
- It's frequently claimed that older people (particularly men) are more commonly nude in locker rooms because of how old they are. That at a...
- No. Not at all. Because it's when you actually look at all of the data that it becomes clear that masks don't make any appreciable...
- I am the polar opposite. Fresh and clean is the only way I like it. But I get that others have likes and dislikes and that is what makes the world go...
All of these lines across my face
Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am.
~ Brandi Carlile
Embracing the nudist lifestyle since the age of 14. I am christian, conservatively principled and polite. Recently retired and relocated to a larger homestead where I can walk out the door naked without risk of "upsetting" any nearby textiles.
Jack Hand - 69
- 6' 0"
- Lower Alabama
- Income Level
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Just looking for like minded nudist friends that enjoy a beer/wine and a steak on the grill. Not into anyone that is pushy or misrepresents themselves. I am looking for genuine nudist friends. I have taken the time over the years to learn about and appreciate the nudist movement. Not here for one night hookups. I'm here to be among the people that know what nudism is really all about. Are you sincere about the principles of nudism? I'm just trying to keep it real.
I am technically minded and computer literate working with electronics. Hammers, saws and power tools fit my hands very well. I can take something apart and usually get it back together again. You might say I am a practical man with practical knowledge. My fiance is tolerant and non-judgmental if not quite a nudist yet. (I'm working on that). I also dabble in photography and enjoy taking portrait and nude shots. I'd love to expand my photography work with nudes now that I am retired. Nothing more fascinating and beautiful than the human body.
I love music. My taste are very broad except for rap, hip hop or head banging rock and roll. Not a big fan of new country music but I can tolerate it for short periods of time. :-) Eagles, Heart, LRB, U2, etc... You can't go wrong with Frank Sinatra either.
Military service members, cops and firefighters. I might throw Mike Rowe in the mix too. It's all about the working men and women keeping the country safe and working.