- mikenshel responded to a topic "If Men Can Go Topless on Beaches, Why Cant Everybody?"
- its not just young men at all, its men in general. weve encountered freaks when nude, and they are all ages
- mikenshel responded to a topic "U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?"
- thoughts? we laugh usually, as they look bloody ridiculous. the general rule is dont come anywhere near us wearing the things
- wife wears a belly chain. i refuse to wear any kind of 'clown show' genital rings etc as they look utterly ridiculous
- when i was in primary school in the 60's in Qld, NSW and Victoria, and then in an Australian government school for expats in Malaysia, we were...
- doesnt happen here...its simple not allowed. doctors have to behave in ways that ensure they can be accused of no wrong doing...when they are, its...
- and here that does not happen. we see a dermatologist yearly, neither of us has ever been fully naked at any time, a nurse is always present to...
We are an early 50's cpl, and we enjoy nudity, and the the lifestyle...(10 yrs roughly)...We really do enjoy the beach... Byron Bay area in particular....finally we have the time to pursue the things we enjoy, one of them being nudism . we aren't hard core life-stylers, and don't spend our time at home nude, we don't feel the need, its something tho, that we enjoy when the weather is warm and we are a/ in the mood. and b/ have the time free. please don't ask us about our family, that's none of anyone's business, and please....don't tell us about, or show us pictures of yours, that's the quickest way to us blocking you... no wait, we will do our best to expose you....by whatever means we have.
guys...if you get off on wearing your wives underwear... stay away. just stay as far away from us as you can, ffs
mike - 59
- 6' 0"
- Some College
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
we'd like to meet genuinely attractive people, people who, like us, take a bit of pride in their appearances, who are healthy and active, and who can have conversations about things other than children, football, cricket or how much booze they've consumed on a weekend.... if you are someone elses partner and seek to meet, put that away, it wont happen. we value honesty and integrity, especially when it comes to YOUR significant other. heads up. we are atheists, we have no time for religion, or the nonsense of the bible, quran or any other religious text. we engage with reality, not fantasy.ok, so after yet another conversation with a so called 'nudist' who was more interested in our children than could be called reasonable, my wife has decided to longer engage with the site, or anyone from it. well done!
we love nudism..obviously, and we also enjoy chatting and pic swaps etc mikenshel (mike n shel josephs) at skype.....fine wine, and fun times, we especially enjoy laughter...as we see it as medicine for our souls.... he has returned to his roots and is again working in a laboratory environment, she in pharmaceuticals, for a major player
the marvel universe, lotr, bourne, the usual stuff
Easy listening is our choice, from soft rock to acoustic, blues and even folk.
each other, our parents, and those people around us who we hold dear to our hearts, and whose lives are intertwined with ours..... not into fanciful dreaming of people we don't know or will ever meet...they are the heroes of the least imaginative amongst us.... people who engage with reality. ..those who choose reason and logic over superstition