- peskyPaganuploaded photo
- I never wear bras. I have one, I wear it VERY occasionally and usually with one specific dress I have. I don't really care if people can tell...
- I find it interesting that a post in the ladies section about feminine body hair has, in seven posts, had not one feminine poster, one post actually...
- It's because developed breasts, for some reason, are seen as sexual. Logic tells us they have nothing to do with sex and rightly so, they...
- Posters seem to agree that our food diets are bad. So's our media diet. The body is an instrument. But ordinary, functioning bodies are no longer...
- I'm fairly new to being nude in front of others, but just the other evening there was a rather large Solstice celebration. It was down at a local...
- Head and facial hair is natural, so why not let it continue growing without ever trimming or shaving ?Having a profile photo is also natural, so why...
- peskyPaganupdated their profile
- peskyPagancreated a topic
- How Natural is Natural?
- I've noticed many, if not most, people around here enjoy being nude for the sake of being "more natural". Makes sense, but I'm...
Hallo! My name is Kai and it's wonderful to meet you! While there is no option for it, I'm asexual and aromantic, as well as feminine-identified agender. I'm quite new to the community, its just never something I really thought to network over. I guess I've been a nudist for three or so years now. I'm of the opinion that my body is my body, and anything I put on it, be it clothes, tattoos, or piercings is really just a decoration for what's underneath!
Kai - 27
- 5' 3"
- High School Diploma
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- None yet
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I would like to meet open mined people that are too busy living life to worry about a dress code!
I have a deep-seated affection/obsession with horror and the macabre! If I'm not watching it or listening too it, I'm probably writing it! I also have a keen interest in folklore. I'm very crafty and DIY and would rather make than buy. I also play guitar and sing.
Movies? Oh dear...well! If I have to pick just a few, I'd say...rnAn American Werewolf in London, Akira, Wanderlust, Alien, Jurassic Park (Series), VHS (Series), Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Scott Pilgrim V.S. the World, Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist, Con
I love a variety of music! From folk to ambient to punk to goth, it's really quite varied.rnIf you'd like to know more, you can ask!