Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Quiet

Hello group members, seems pretty quiet in the group, I was just thinking back to my high school days in the 70's, when communal showers were the norm, just a lot of shower heads in one big shower room, we had to walk up to a half door to get a...

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

Hi!This Wayne from central Florida. I am almost 65, widowed and a long time nudist. I am always nude in the house and anywhere else I can be. I enjoy boating and Rving. I am very open and enjoy being nude with others. I hope to hear from others.

Latest Post
by  
London.

Hello Gentlemen & Ladies, I am a single gay London based professional male interested in meeting and talking to well endowed men from around the world. I work as a professional photographer and in my spare time work on my private, personal portfolio...

Introduction

Hello, I am 44, married and have been a nudist for 24 years. I never thought that my penis was above average until I started going to nude beaches and camps. Compared to others here I am small, but there is a swagger between my legs when I walk...

Latest Post
by  
TDMPANAT

I have been a naturist for over 30 years and had a PA for coming up to 20 years. Gradually increasing the size to a 00gauge, although I am more comfortable wearing my 8mm. I have never thought of myself as big, but I am a grower rather than a shower...

Me

I'm one half a married couple, my partner only a part time naturist, if the mood takes him, lolGrew up and worked in the UK until ill health and took early retirement on my return to good health, so we moved to Spain for a slower pace of...

Latest Post
by  
Living Large

Hi I am Josef, long time nudist, have enjoyed every aspect of learning about the male penis, how it operates, the different sizes, colors, which all make for some serious and very fun exploration. I have actually seen and felt, touched, examined,...

Latest Post
by  
hello

this is a great group...if anyone would like to chat...please let me/us know

Latest Post
by