Michigan Naturists/Nudists

Was I the First?

Two weeks ago when the temps rose to 50 and above I went to my favorite nude spot at ACNA and after a short hike up and down the beach, there wasn't a soul and still lots of ice over the bay, I went to my usual spot and proceeded to strip down...

brand new and nervious

hello want to meet with other nervous nudists................

Latest Post
by  
nude newbie

hey new on here hello everybody brand new and shy any help .....please

Latest Post
by  
Thinking out loud

I realized tonight, while at work after a call off, that I am managment of a hotel in Detroit. A nice quiet, comfortable place for a small group to get together to play cards or watch the game or an old movie. Just thinking out loud, any thoughts?

TLR

TLR in Union City is a great place. Plenty of room to roam and a lot of friendly people. 5k run in June and nude Olympics. Several volleyball tournaments.

Whispering Oak?

Hey we were thinking of checking out Whispering Oaks, just wanted to know if anybody has been there before or have heard anything about it? thanks!

Detroit visit

Hi..I will be in the detroit area on oct. 10th weekend. I would like to find some a friend and maybe visit.

Latest Post
by  
The last day?

Ah me. Was this the last day to doff the clothing and enjoy a brief celebration of the sun and nature as the gods have intended? I left work and headed to my special place on the eastern shore of Grand Traverse Bay known as Antrim County Natural...

Latest Post
by  
West Michigan

Hello. I am new to social nudism and easing my way slowly into it. I live in the Muskegon area and I am interested in meeting other local male nudists.

Sterling Heights

Hello, Just took a job in Sterling Heights. Are there any nudist get togethers? Hot tub? Pool? back yard? Look forward to learning if there are and meeting you all.

Latest Post
by