Milwaukee Nudists

NEW TO GROUP

Doesn't look very active here but thought I would join the group and see who else might be on the south side of Milwaukee, Franklin, Oak Creek, area?

New to group and nudism

Hey everyone Im zach I live in the Milwaukee area, I would consider myself a closet nudist at this point but I really want to try it with other people. Would anybody be willing to let me come hang out for a day and see how it feels around other...

WNBR Madison

Just a bit of a PSA: Date: June 16, 2018 Time: 11:00 AM Location: TBA Wiki: https://wiki.worldnakedbikeride.org/index.php?title=Madison You need to join the Yahoo group to get info. Always considered, but haven't participated (yet), and still...

Latest Post
by  
Hello

Hey everyone, I'm Alex and I'm new to the group. Looking forward to meeting and talking to people from the area! Hoping to meet people that love camping, hiking and other outdoor activities in the natural!

Bowling in the buff

Spring meet n greet @Daves lanes Hartford WI please arrive 10am to 10:30am all inclusive fun and games food and drinks @ the lanes until 2:30 pm ..A reception at the farm will follow. must RSVP and save 5 bucks pay with cash or check on or before...

Bowling in the BUFF Packer Party Nov.12

All-Inclusive Private Party pre-registration required. Watch the game, shoot pool, play the jute box and bowling. Shoes and ball provided. Serving burgers, brats and pizza with the fixings. For Refreshments full bar. Tickets...

All Male SEWiscBareJacks Party Dates

October Dates and Times Wednesday October 10th Day Party 11am 3pm Saturday October 7-11pm Wednesday October 31st Day Party 11am 3pm November Dates and Times Saturday November 3rd Wednesday November 7th Day Party Saturday November 17th ...

Nude Bowling

does anyone know if there is going to be a nude bowling event this winter ? If so can you send me the details .. and if its at the same spot as it has been in the past ?

Naturist Symposium (discover some bare...

Naturist Symposium: (Discover some bare truth) Seminar Topics include: 1) Mazo beach: closing, share memories & discuss any possible actions or hope? 2) Nude Photography: Artistic expression, profile photos. Discuss how to work with nude bodies/...

Latest Post
by  
Camping 2017 summer

Valley View Recreational Campground is a nice place. I would like to invite everyone to come check it out.

Latest Post
by