Uk lads hanging at home together

Merseyside

Hi any guys around Merseyside / Cheshire fancy hanging sometime?

Manchester, UK

Would be great if this group can really get going. Partnered to a non-nudist so can be frustrating balancing my preference to be naked and his comfort zone.

johnblack2027

Anyone , Gay Bi Straight couples anyone for a chat

Latest Post
by  
South West UK

Hi guys, I'm John, live in Bridgwater (just off M5, J23) in Somerset, always looking to meet people and hang out nude either over a coffee or glass of wine. if your local and would like to meet up or if your just passing drop me a line. John

Looking for two guys for a nude photo shoot...

Hi, I'm John and i'm an amateur photographer I am going to be in London on 12th December. I am looking for two guys for a nude shoot in a severed apartment in the center of town. The shoot would be based around the dressed/undress man. I am...

Derby Area ?

Hey is there anyone in the Derby area on here, if so shout out. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
french nudist in Calais

hi ALL, i'm Greg french nudist guy 38yo,i like to share nude time,so we can do it on skype my id is: nudist french,thank you and see you soon Greg.

Latest Post
by  
Liverpool and Wirral

Hey all, any guys around Merseyside area who would like to hang sometime? Ian

Latest Post
by  
SE London central here

Finding it a bit hard to connect with nudists who a) aren't looking for more than hanging out naked, and b) I have more in common with than just being naked. I have a flatmate, but I can accom on occasion and definitely don't mind having...

To all members

Hello guys just a quick message to say thank you to all of you who have added yourself to my group. I would like to at some point arrange to hang out with lads and just chill grab movie or watching Sport. Feel free to message me happy to chat and...