Roommates: Looking/Needed

Pismo Beach SLO Area Nudist plus 2 dogs

I may be looking for a room to move into at the end of June, by July 1st. Retired with two dogs. If you know anybody, please let me know. There are a lot of scams out there so I will be investigating all responses.

Latest Post
by  
NYC (Queens, possibly Manhattan) or NASSAU...

Hi! Does anyone have a room to rent in Queens/NYC or Nassau County of Long Island.... gay nudist male here, professional, quiet lifestyle. I have a car so it doesn't have to be near public transportation hubs (not that that is a negative). Any...

Latest Post
by  
Looking fto move int with oommate(s)in...

I'm currently living with a Relative in which its hard to be nude 24/7/365 as I prefer though enjoy living with Relartive. I'm looking for a roommate(s)that prefer being nude all the time. and share a place together. I live in Rivrrside CA,...

Latest Post
by  
Southern California

If you are a sane, sensible, responsible guy looking for a room to rent in a Clothing Optional house in So Cal, contact me for full details. I have a room and bath to rent to the right person.

Latest Post
by  
NYC (Queens, possibly Manhattan) or NASSAU...

Hi! Does anyone have a room to rent in Queens/NYC or Nassau County of Long Island.... gay nudist male here, professional, quiet lifestyle. I have a car so it doesn't have to be near public transportation hubs (not that that is a negative). Any...

Latest Post
by  
Roommate wanted in Edmonton, Ab, canada

Looking for another nudist male to share my apartment. Room comes with a newer single bed, large double closet. Apartment has in suite laundry, shared living room, kitchen and bathroom. Free wi-fi and utilities included. $600 monthly. Street...

Latest Post
by  
Roommate wanted in Edmonton, Ab, canada

Looking for another nudist male to share my apartment. Room comes with a newer single bed, large double closet. Apartment has in suite laundry, shared living room, kitchen and bathroom. Free wi-fi and utilities included. $600 monthly. Street...

Latest Post
by  
Roommate wanted/needed in Charlotte, NC

Looking for a (non-smoker) male nudist close to my age. I need a little help around the house and back yard. I am nude 24/7 indoors, outdoors when the trees are full of leaves. Not looking for a romantic relationship but friendship would be great....

Latest Post
by  
Share My Home in the Phoenix AZ Area

If you live in Arizona or are thinking about relocating here, I have a home to share with you. Hi, I am a Retired professional woman and would like to share my home with an individual or couple with an overall similar background. This is a 2 BR, 2...

OC CA roommate wanted

Im looking for a new roommate beginning in May 2023. I have a room for rent with attached 3/4 bath. This is my house in the suburbs north Orange County plenty of parking private residence private backyard full amenities. If interested message me on...

Latest Post
by