Driving Naked

Nearly everyday

I love driving in all conditions naked. I usually drive home from work nude and I really enjoy running around town in the evening naked too. Atlanta on the freeway is a great place to drive naked if you enjoy being an exhibitionist.

New to the group, but not to naked driving

Hey all. New to the site and to this group. 42 years old. Bald, bearded.I have loved driving naked for about 10 years. I drive a lot for work, so this makes the long, tedious miles a bit easier. I love the feeling of the leather seat against my bare...

Latest Post
by  
How about BICYCLING nude?

I have for many years gone bicycling nude, especially in areas of Northern California and even up Little Cottonwood Canyon here in Northern Utah. Where and when have you gone on a nude bike ride?

Driving Naked

Firstley why are there so many people that are on true nudist with NO PICTURE, hoe bazar. Well i have driven two or three times naked now and its a fantastic and cheecky feeling and very exciting , you never know if someone will catch you , usually...

Latest Post
by  
Driving Au Naturel

Hi-Jessenakedman here and have been driving naked and loving it since the very HOT summer in July 1985-my car did not have AC- so it seemed to me that the most natural solution was to get naked, turn the temperature to the cold setting, turn up the...

Latest Post
by  
Driving topless

Yesterday my wife and I had to drive about 2 hours each way on the 5 freeway (So Cal) with traffic to. Once we go started out came ber boobs for anyone who wanted to look. I know a lot of truckers say them. I was driving. On two ocations I know for...

Naked driving in Essex

Hi everyone. Hope your all doing well and enjoying your naked time. I've not done a whole load of naked driving but started with a friend towards the end if last year. Is there anyone else out there in Essex that would be interested in joining...

Latest Post
by  
New members

I'm happy to see new members joining this group all the time. But I'm kind of disappointed that the responses are too few and far between. (as they are in most of the groups). Maybe when a new member joins, they should be required (god I...

Tomahawk, Wsconsn to Pembroke New York!!!!!

l drove that 921 miles nude!! Only donned clothes to eat, go totoilet, and buy fuel. Felt great to be clothes free. Draped towel over my lower body when passing other trucks!!!!!

Latest Post
by