Edinburgh naturists

Glasgow swim 17/03/13

Hi i plan on going to the swim in Glasgow tomorrow with a mate. Is anyone else going to it?.

Hello all

Hello Everyone, how's it going?. How the new year been nude wise?. Anybody got trips and holidays planned?. I'm planning on going to the first Scottish BN in Dunoon in April. Is anyone else here going to that?.

Latest Post
by  
Thank you

Thanks to all the members who contacted me regarding my request for new friends.

Happy Christmas

Hope everyone has a good Christmas and also that some of us can actually meet up in 2013!

New boy

Hi I am new to this site, and would like to hear of any guys in Edinburgh interested to meet up.

Get together - another try....

Not sure if it's worth trying this again, but if you're up for a group naked meet let me know and I'll arrange something....

Blackford Hill

Hi all, weather is so good I'm going up the hill to find a secluded spot where I can get my kit off! Be good to see others up there if you fancy it.

Aberlady

Will be going there as soon as weather improves - anyone else interested?

Group meet

Thought I'd see if there is any appetite for a group meet which I'd be happy to host - I'd be looking for around half a dozen. If you're interested then let me know and whether you'd prefer a daytime or evening meet.