crecce

I am a new member

Hi,I am a new member and I have been on holiday to Tingaki in Kos 5 times,beach which has a large nudist area is sandy with clear water,it can be a little breezy on times,but well frequented by naturists.Saint Georges beach in South Corfu is very...

Amorgos

I'm going to Amorgos for the second time. While I had little difficulty finding good places for nudism, I wonder what the best spots are.

Latest Post
by  
October 2016

We will be spending 12 days in mid October and would enjoy making new friends. Message us for details. Staying at Vritomartis.

KEFALONIA IN JULY

We are visiting Kefalonia in mid July. Seeking nudist places to visit and maybe meet up with likeminded local nudists. We are staying at Vassiliki.

Faliraki

Hello. I will be in faliraki enjoying the nudist beach there for a week from may 22nd, anyone around at the same time ? Say hello

Latest Post
by  
Athens 28 Apr - 3 May

Kalispera! I will be visiting Athens again this coming week. I like meeting other nudist people when I travel. It's good to meet the locals. Let me know if you fancy going to the beach or having a coffee.

Latest Post
by  
Couchsurfing in Greece this April and May

Visiting GREECE this April and May. I have the first two weeks planned, but still looking for hosts and suggestions about itinerary while traveling. Travel buds welcomed Initial plan is something like: Athens 1-9 Mykonos 9-16 Paros 16-19 Santorini...

Latest Post
by  
greek island of zante

hi there guys I am new to this group and have seen that there are no posts for a while unsure if the group is still active? the last two years I have been to the Greek island of zante for a two week holiday there are a two or three nude beaches not...

Latest Post
by  
Visiting Greece

Kalimera! Sorry I cannot speak Greek. I will be visiting Greece again within a few days. It will be the my eighth visit I think. So I love it. I have never been to nudist beaches in continental Greece though. I wonder if you can recommend some near...

Latest Post
by  
Rhodes June 2016

Hello, I'm English and living in Turkey. I'm planning on visiting Rhodes this month and would be happy to meet guys while there.