Gay And Bi Male Nudists

The traveling nudist

Hey all. Back on TN. Ill be in the Bay Area, Chicago, Winona MN and NYC in a few months. Anyone want to meet?

Dusseldorf: 5-9 april

I booked a room for 2 people, but will come alone... Someone like to have a free stay with me this days?

Latest Post
by  
Nudist roommates? Friends too

(I know its a long shot) Im looking for a nudist roommate in the Lehigh Valley, PA. Ideally someone closer to my age. Send me a message and we can talk about it. Also open to meeting new nudist friends if you dont live near me or if you arent...

Latest Post
by  
Looking for a nudist boyfriend

Hey guys! I am gay in Denver, Colorado, and looking for a relationship/partnership Its super difficult to find proper nudists in real life, let alone partner material. Would be perfect to actually have someone who shares the same lifestyle. Someone...

Latest Post
by  
Visiting Caribbean in March

Where are the best places to be nude on St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Barbados, Antigua and St. Kitts & Nevis?

Latest Post
by  
"Naturist Action Committee (NAC) Speech...

https://naturisteducation.org/wp-content/uploads/library/newsletters/2022_1011.pdf

Latest Post
by  
Bisexuality

Hi Guys I write on my 2 main topics NEWD and BISEXUALITY Here is the link to my BI topics and writing, please take a look and see if you enjoy my material https://www.christopherjeremiahblog.com/bisexuality I urge you to become members to enjoy all...

Naked house guest

We had a guy staying with us for a few months. I told him up front that I was a nudist, and he said he was okay with it. First morning, he comes out for breakfast wearing boxers and t-shirt; Im naked, of course. After a few days, he comes out in...

Hello from Virginia!

Thanks for the add to the group! I'm looking to make more friends, so feel free to send me a friend request, just mention this group when you do please. Looking for people to chat with here, on Skype, or text. Or if you're local, we can go...

Latest Post
by  
Bangkok looking for friends

So far the few people that are around never seem to have time to meet. Which I Find confusing as social means meeting. Anyway, if anyone is in Thailand or coming, hit me up.

Latest Post
by