Scotland Today

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all naturists in Scotland. Let's hope for a warm summer next year, and also to some of us being able to meet!

1 Dec

Guys, will have to postpone. Forgot that I had booked thetre tickets for 1st. Will rerrange another date. Sorry

party

drinks, canapes, more at mine on 1 Dec. all welcome. just get naked on arrival and enjoy

ANYTHING ????

hi everyone its not been great weather for 2012 but to think av got to wait till next year to get ma pure white ass out in the sun i have been on here for a while now and have talk to and became friends with a few but i seem to be meeting more folk...

Central Nude Night

An evening of friendly, social nudity - coming soon - date still to be confirmed, but it will definitely behappening. This social has always taken place on a Wednesday evening, but may have to be changed to a different night. Food and refreshments...

Latest Post
by  
Have a few weeks off

Off for the next few weeks and looking for others to head out with when the weather is good. Edinburgh area.

Glasgow to Isle of Skye 11-15th June

Hi, I'm looking to do a trip in a week or so to take in Glasgow and then the Isle of Skye & would be keen to experience naked Scotland. Any suggestions, advice greatly appreciated.

beach

visiting Aberlady tomorrrow, join me at 4pm in car park

Hello Group

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. My name is Jason. I live in Motherwell Scotland and I am originally from the USA. I hope to make some new friends here and I wish everyone a happy Sunday.