Goa India Nude Nudist Naturist

How to start nudism

Here's a blog about how to start being a nudist https://fatunclecheapo.wordpress.com/2015/06/29/the-road-to-naturism/

Latest Post
by  
Coming to Goa for relaxing & want to meet...

Hello we will be in Mumbai /Goa on 13 to 19 Jun 15 and looking for like minded clean social nudist to Meet ,please message back if anyone to meet with us for further plan

the naked truth about Chan Resort

The Bangkok Post newspaper exposes Thailand Naturist and Chan Resort see it here: https://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedia/vdo/305464/the-naked-truth

Nude Out Door Experience

Hi all,we have visited to Chan resort 15 days back and enjoyed a lot.Initially we were the only couple present over there. ( other single men were there )My wife initially not ready to shade the cloths since no lady was there in nude attire.She was...

Easter Meet

Hey guys why dont we plan to meet over easter weekend april 4 or 5. send me a message if you guys plan to come and we will plan it up. maybe a textile meet and we see how things go and we plan from there on.

visiting mumbai - anyone for nude meet?

Hi. I am coming to mumbai in next week and will be free on 21st march evening. I am looking forward to meet any nudist and spend the evening at his/her place. If u r interested to meet me, pls inbox. I have early morning flight on 22nd.

Latest Post
by  
visiting goa this season??

Hi, is anyone visiting south goa this season..... feel free to ping me... maybe if possible we can meet..

Anybody in north Goa?

Hi, if anybody in north Goa, write me a line. We can check out some old nude beaches. No offence but not expecting any single indian guys! Thank you for understanding.Aloha!

Latest Post
by  
Mumbai /Goa

Hell I will be in Mumbai /Goa and looking for like minded clean social nudist to Meet ,please message back in my Inbox !

Latest Post
by  
thanksgiving holiday plans

Hi. Please let me know if any of youHave any thanksgiving holiday weekend plans next month. Since only I have holidays, plan to join you.

Latest Post
by