Skype and Telegram Nudists

Naked in California

Hello. Im a guy with many interests and hobbies including endurance sports, art, nerdy stuff, video games, and much more. Some people look at me and would never think they have something in common with me, but I bet I can surprise you. Lets chat,...

Nudist from New Jersey

Would like to skype with people interested in nudism I'm a bit new to the subject My id live:cid.dc645747e272051f

Feel free to add me on Skype

nudistjohn914@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
My Skype is ericg1394

Be free to add but I dont always make cam but ready to chat : ericg1394@hotmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Your couple here from Denmark

We are a couple from Denmark, we are 33 and 36 years Old. We want to meet other couples.. NO SINGLE MEN. Add us at Skype our name is DWC Write in the first message from TN Skype nudist grpuop see you :-D

Latest Post
by  
Just meeting

Hello everybody! My Skype: live:b12bbed0233cd691 My name is Ilya, I'm from Volgograd, Russia. I am 33 years old, in nudism since 20 years. I would be glad to meet those who also share the ideas of nudism, and who also love to spend time like...

Latest Post
by  
Trouble Camming on Android Phone.

Okay this is not a Skype question. I have recently changed phones, (Both Android). When I cam in chat now on my new phone, the video last for a few seconds, then closes off. This does not happen on my old phone. Both phone I use, Chrome. Any ideas...

Just joined the group

Interested in chatting with everyone about pretty much anything. my skype id is live:.cid.a7f1b1ceffbdc35f Hope we can chat some time.

Latest Post
by  
Hello to like minded couples

Hey I'm new to the group would like to talk to like minded couples and women and if the guy is respectful him to my Skype id is live:.cid.64f6780ace6a12c

Latest Post
by  
Hello to like minded couples

Hey I'm new to the group would like to talk to like minded couples and women and if the guy is respectful him to my Skype id is live:.cid.64f6780ace6a12c

Latest Post
by