Nudist's diary

Saw this quote

At age 20 , we worry about what others think of us. At age 40, we don't care we what they think about us. At age 60, we discover they haven't been thinking of us at all. From my experience this is true about my non-nudist friends and how...

Latest PostNice one
by SteveinKona 
My most recent houseguest

As related before i host people thru various online hospitality websites My place is listed as " naturists friendly" and I state if you don't know what naturist means please ask This past Friday a guy contacted me for a last minute...

My current Airbnb guest

I was expecting my guest to arrive late friday evening, but about 2pm friday afternoon an unknown car pulled in my driveway. Of course I was nude and thought about answering the door nude, but since it was a chilly day, I slipped on my sarong before...

recovering from surgery

for the past seven weeks I have been home recovering from knee surgery. It's tearfully boaring. I've watched all the TV shows I care to and played all of my video games again and cleaned my car inside and out. I still limp around like a...

I brought a new member in TN

Dear all, every year I motivate many members to join TN site, but I never kept a track. I feel it's same for many of us. So here we can post it and see it as a growing community. Today, 6th Feb 2023, I helped one guy to join this site. His ID is...

Nude Yoga

Dear friends, do you like practicing Nude Yoga. I often do it in room or at roof. Recently I could do it on a beach.

Nude Telegram

Fancy joining a nudist telegram group? Nude hang out. For peace of mind, No under 21s Rules: 1. A safe place to be nude and make friends. 2. Erections happen its natural. But keep them out of the group. 3. Dont be weird. INACTIVE for 21 days -...

Latest Post
by  
Upcoming events

We are planning for a picnic, where we would like to be naked through out and preferebly under open sky.

Suhrit's Diary

Hi, as a creator of the group I am starting my diary. December 2011 There is a place named Gokarna at north of Karnatak state of India. Last December i made a plan to visit Gokarna as I heard that it was a less crowded place. I entered Karnatak...