Apollo Beach

Looking forward to a visit in early May

Am looking forward to visiting the beach again in early May. Have been there a few times in the past and can't wait to get there again. Only thing I hate is the limited parking area.

Latest Post
by  
Anyone around?

Well be at Apollo and/or Playalinda this Friday-Sunday. Will anyone else be around?

Latest PostYes!
by waterlogged 
Headed to Apollo

I'm headed to Apollo Beach to check it out Monday and hope to be there Tuesday and Wednesday. Anything I should know? Anyone on here going? I'll be solo Tuesday but might have a friend with me Wednesday.

Reopening of Apollo/Playalinda

Park Closed The management team of Canaveral National Seashore, with guidance from the CDC and state and local public health authorities, is in the planning stages of increasing public access to the seashore. At this time there is no date for...

Whats the scoop on Apollo Beach?

I just spent a wonderful day at Blind Creek Beach in FT Pierce. I drove 4 hours from Jacksonville. Had I known I could of spent the day at New Smyrna I may have opted for the closer drive. Please provide some info. Thanks

appollo beach

hi me and my girl like going there its nice there . we would like to go there with others . so that it will be more fun . we are from Jacksonville fl. and would like to get to know you. so lets get to know you. send a email to us

Friends

We are going to be at Apollo Beach Sept 30 thru Oct 5. Would love to meet any locals or other members.

Latest Post
by  
Rangers enforcing "county" law?

I went to Apollo beach today, 1/31/ 18 and noticed several new signs indicating that "park rangers will enforce ALL applicable county laws" or "ordinances" . Obviously, this is aimed at nudists...in fact the signs only start...

Visiting Apollo Mar 1, 2

First time visit, any info you can provide greatly appreciated. Any decent not overly expensive places to stay nearby?? Places to eat?? Is it a long walk to nude areas?

visiting Apollo in December.

Hey I'm visiting from Colorado and if the weather is good going to try to visit Apollo beach... I've been to Playalinda but never this beach... how similar is it like for the nude section? and is anyone in the area gonna be around?

Latest Post
by