Daring Nudists!!

Nudist WhatsApp Groups

Hey nudies! Ive been lucky enough to run a few WhatsApp groups for a number of years now and always enjoy welcoming new members from all over the world! If youd like to join just drop me a message with your number and Ill gladly add you! Naked hugs,...

Latest Post
by  
Seeking nude hiking partner in Vermont

Ive found and hiked some great trails recently here in Vermont.nude of course. Would enjoy sharing my finds with a partner. Any gender is great as long as you can do 2-3 miles. Let me know if interested in my daring spots.

Willing to try anything naked!

If anyone has any suggestions or special recommendations or requests for creative new naked challenges Im open and enthusiastic about doing my best to fulfill anything within the realm of realistic possibility Add me n hmu so we can experiment...

Latest Post
by  
Driving nude

Went for a ride a dusk Friday .thank god I still had on my very small shorts when there was a road block in the national forest.they pulled me over gave me a ticket for seatbelt ,2miles from my house .ask me if I had any pants on.shocked me .can...

Driving nude

Went for a ride a dusk Friday .thank god I still had on my very small shorts when there was a road block in the national forest.they pulled me over gave me a ticket for seatbelt ,2miles from my house .ask me if I had any pants on.shocked me .can...

Roadside sunning

Now that it's warm and trees and bushes have their foliage back, I'm looking forward to getting back to some spots I know and a few I think will make some good sunning spots. Maybe I'll be able to get rid of this "truckers tan"...

Posing naked in a public place

With the help of a friend to do the camera work, I hope to get out and be captured nude in a public place. I have a few ideas. Just need a willing wingman or woman to take the snaps. I will post on my profile. Stay naked friends

Hard

If youre looking for a way to really cum very hard write via google chat rhosemary1012@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Weather Dares

Not exactly a specific dare but in it's own way it is. Here in Indiana we have been cautioned for a couple of days that today the conditions would be ripe for severe spring weather. Thunderstorms , hail, high winds, even tornadoes are possible...