Spring is all most here.

Lets hear about your favorite outdoor location to tan your birthday suit.. Where do like to go.. what the best time you had? what do like most about it?

This topic was edited
RE: Spring is all most here.

I would like to explore more of the naturist places around the area. I went to Empire Haven briefly last year and just wished I had a tour guide so I could enjoy it more. I think I will go there again this year to explore more.

This post was edited

Empire Haven is on our list to check out this summer.. we are not interested in camping out, but rather hanging out at their pool and socializing with others.. Would be interesting to hear from any regulars if there is a friendly vibe there?

This post was edited

i went to jumiper woods last year, (it was like my only free day of the entire summer), and had one of the best times of my life there. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. this year cause im done with school i hope to get to more places and first on the list is empire haven

This post was edited
summer places

I would like to get down to empire haven and other place. Sad though i don't have a car, so it makes it hard to get anywhere. My close friends are not into the nude thing at all.

This post was edited

I had a membership to Empire Haven last year and have been going a couple years now. The people there are wonderful, it is kind of rustic but is a great place to just get away from it all. They usually have an activity of some sort on the weekends.

This post was edited

Hey, Maybe if we all go on the same day to empire haven we can meet(which would be cool) and maybe they would give us a group rate..

This post was edited