The Newest Generation is Screwed!!!!!!

So, here I am, scrolling through cartoons that are playing, sipping on some Kool-Aid, and I almost spit it all over my television screen. Guess what I just saw?

Yep. The day has come. They figured out how to put animals in clothing. Well, in underwear, at least.

This show is about the main cast running a hotel, and get into zany adventures due to.... random stuff. The characters are all animals, and they all are in their underwear (boxers, panties, bras). And probably the strangest thing about their looks, is that ALL of them look like they're shaven. Even the hairless ones like the whale in the pic. And Howie (the dog) has a tan. If this is what's viewed as normal, we shall have kids running into zoos charging at the animals with underwear they've found who knows where!

Alrighty, all pretend seriousness aside, it's an alright show. The pace is quite fast (hey, it's a cartoon afterall) so if you have ADD, I don't suggest trying to keep up with the story. Interesting concept, but I suppose one does get used to all the shaven, nearly nude animals eventually lol.

Over and Out!

This topic was edited
RE: The Newest Generation is Screwed

Hey, they've been doing it for years!

This post was edited