RE: Road Signs

Being a hiker and kayaker I really appreceated the Bear Warning sign Thanks for the laugh !! So good to see some humor here finally.

This post was edited

Being a hiker and kayaker I really appreceated the Bear Warning sign Thanks for the laugh !! So good to see some humor here finally.
Yes the forums have become a battlefield far too much. People need to lighten up more.

This post was edited

This post was edited

In Utah, Near SLC, There is a canyon that has a lot of hiking trails starting at a parking lot. There is a pair (M/F) of outhouses at the juncture and a sign. The sign is by the entrance to the outhouse and says, "Pack out what you pack in."

John

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

Bump, a bump and bump

This post was edited

Haha, Lancaster County has a couple of those, like,Paradise, Bird in Hand...Oh, Blue Ball,Falmouth, and I thought there was another one too...

This post was edited
RE: pictures in the

There's a bug in the gallery software that has been there at least since I registered. No matter what gallery pictures are on the home page, clicking any one of them brings you to the same starting page, and you are limited to the same 24 pics in each category. The gallery is essentially worthless as it is now.
Is it a bug or is it intentional ?

This post was edited