Chat has been reverted.

After much back and forth with 123FlashChat, I've had them revert the chat back to version 8.2.
There seems to be a language barrier that is preventing them from understanding my explanation
of the bug in the new version. They actually keep referring to it as a feature (which should give any geek members a good chuckle).
So I've messaged the higher ups and had them revert back until the issue has been fixed.
Sorry for the inconvenience

This topic was edited
RE: Chat has been reverted.

Thanks!!!

This post was edited

Thank you, kind sir!

This post was edited

Thanks for taking the moment to pass the info on ~ and good luck with the obvious frustrations ~~

This post was edited

Thanks for taking the step backwards and waiting until fixed. Sure will help this dummy, alot !!!!

This post was edited

Thanks for update and having them go back a version till bugs are fixed. It made things difficult and I was getting a lot of PMs about the problems.

This post was edited

We have over a hundred thousand users but I only see about nine folks.....here ..and I see about over 200 users in chatroom.. wondering where everybody is hiding.....
Correction. Over 100,000 people have registered on the site. Only a small percentage use it on a regular basis.

This post was edited

kudos TT

This post was edited

Thanks so much for keeping us informed!

This post was edited

Thanks for the heads up!

This post was edited