Sending Messages

I've just received another e-mailnotice that someone had sent me a message. When I logged into the TN site, there were no new messages listed for me. This is a problem that we had with the old format and perhaps it is still a problem with the new format. Under the old format, if you sent a message and left the subject line blank the message would not go to the recipient, even though they would receive an e-mail notice that a new message had been received.
In case this problem still exists under the new format, you can eliminate it by always putting something in the subject line. If you have sent messages and have heard nothing back, try this and see if you can now get a response.

This topic was edited
RE: Sending Messages

There's always 1 Notification and 1 Message awaiting me, but they are from the TN Ghost.

This post was edited
RE: Sending Messages

The ghost messages were spam from now-deleted profiles. They vanish when the profile does; be glad. There would, of course, be no way to withdraw the e-mail notification. Annoying that the notification on your home page doesn't clear until you check it - I guess that counts as a small bug.

This post was edited