nudity on the beach at Cayo Largo, Cuba

Just came back from Cayo Largo, Cuba. Being naked on the beach for the whole week there. Nobody cares. And I saw some other couples/people naked on beach too. Just do not go to west end. I guess that is for local people. Nudity is not allowed there. The hotel beaches are all right.

This topic was edited
RE: nudity on the beach at Cayo Largo, Cuba

I am visiting Cayo Largo, Cuba at the end of march for 7 days. Every Hotel has a CO section of beach. Plus there are Miles and Miles of Secluded Beach for CO. It's a bit of a Milk Run with Air Canada, to and from. A lot of Airlines don't fly into Cayo Largo(low density)
Looking forward to this trip!

This post was edited

Hello Everyone, I am going to Cayo Largo from March 19th till the 25th, hope to meet other friendly nudist on the beach:) If not I will try to bring back nice pictures of this trip .

This post was edited

so.. how was Cayo Largo... thinking of going there for a week in the next month or so.. would love to hear about your experiences.. what hotels.. how was the nude beaches..?

This post was edited

so.. how was Cayo Largo... thinking of going there for a week in the next month or so.. would love to hear about your experiences.. what hotels.. how was the nude beaches..?
Go see: www.cayolago.forumscuba.com

This post was edited

All you lucky Non-Americans enjoying the beaches of Cuba!! I'm jealous!! I remember being naked on Playa Ancon near Trinidad...it was heaven until sunset...then the sand fleas came out in droves! Enjoy it!

This post was edited

December 2, 2013 for 7 days. I'll update upon my return.

This post was edited

My wife and I considered Cuba for our honeymoon, but settled instead on Jamaica, which was an awesome VayCay.Maybe next time, Cuba!

This post was edited

Itys good to see that nudity is still possible at Cayo Largo. We spent a month in CUba about 8 years ago. We travelled around for the first three weeks, also going nude at Playa Ancon near Trinidad, and ended up for our last few days at Cayo Largo.
The traveling had been great fun, but it was brilliant to enjoy our last few days nude. We'd found it quite easy to meet other people previously, both locals and other travelers, and it was the same with other nudists on the beaches so we spent a few good days there with like minded naked people.

This post was edited

Yes, many of the tourists are returning guests. There are conflicting reports on the % of guests that go for the clothing optional beaches opposed those who go to enjoy the beach and the area. I have gone to Cayo Santa Maria and walked everyday 25mins from my hotel to the clothing optional beach then 25mins. back. It was my first clothing optional experience in the the outdoors and I got hooked. Since then I have enjoyed it when I could I leave in 4 days for Cayo Largo and chose it solely for the clothing optional beach that each hotel offers. Too bad there aren't clothing optional resorts in Cuba; as I understand, clothing optional beaches are not legalized in Cuba but are tolerated. I have my shorts to wear to the beach, and my sarong ready to wear when I hit a textile section, ready to undo once I hit a CO section. I long to feel the sun's rays on my entire body and the sea caressing my naked skin.

This post was edited

I just came back yesterday. For anyone who wants a CO beach, Cayo Largo is the place to go. The Sol Cayo Largo or the Playa Blanca have the largest CO sections of beach. I stayed at the Playa Blanca and you could walk for 45 minutes before putting something on, then off and on for the next 45 minutes, then another 45 minutes CO, about 2 - 2/12 hours in total for walking and a great % you can do nude. The Playa Blanca has a bar on the beach, which is on the border of CO and textile. Some were told to put something on before going up to the bar and some were not, depending on who was working. For anyone who can go to Cuba, and wants a CO beach, this is the place. ENJOY.

This post was edited