what I don't understand

...Things I don't understand:

Why people in the chatroom put up with the fakes and frauds, and rude people. Why fakes and frauds come in here is not hard to figure out, they are lonely sad people with a life they aren't enjoying much. But really, coming in and pretending to be something else is not going to get you a better life, only a few moments of joy. Even that will get old at some point I think. But why do people who are being honest put up with it? Fear? fear what, that someone will not like them, and who would that be, another fake? let me define what isn't a fake, A fake is not a nudist who is into swinging, or really, anything else, as long as those things are not the primary reason they are nudists. I may not understand what they do, or agree with it, but, that does not make them a fake. Being new to nudism doesn't make you a fake. Everyone had to start at some point. This can be a good place to see how nudists are, get info, find out about resorts, non landed clubs, and many other things. What I consider fakes and frauds are people who are not what they say, who have no honest intentions. Ones who pretend to be women, ones that proably have never been nude outside of the shower and have no intention ever to be. Why should I, or anyone care? Thats easy, it's not that it stops me from being a nudist, or even meeting some good people here, it's the ones they scare away. People new to the site, or new to nudism. The potential honest friends it costs not only me, but everyone of the other honest nudists here. Having fakes here not only makes the site look bad, it has an effect on nudism it self, and not only makes the honest nudists here look bad, it makes us look dumb. As far as having rude people here, I think most of that comes from fakes and frauds as well. What is rude? Sending a pm to a " women" asking her to stand up on cam. Sending a sexual pm to someone you don't know. Nothing wrong with pm's. I send them myself, but use them to introduce yourself, to talk to a friend. Two real nudists want to cyber, hey, thats up to them, but again, it should not be the reason they come here. Is it rude to say you suspect someone of being a fake? NO...YOu may not be able to prove your a nudist here, getting naked on cam does not make you a nudist, but you can at the very least prove your a male or female, and that goes along way for most people. After that, well, talking with people, if the majority of your chat involves nudist activities, non sexual activities, what more could anyone ask. Does having tons of pics on your profile prove your real, far from it, how does anyone know it's you? Some one who states in the room he or she suspects someone in the room isn't real the room should support that person. The person being called out should be given every chance to prove themselves real, if not, the honest people in here should work to make them uncomfortable in here. A cam goes along way to prove your male or female, or a couple. A few minutes on came would most likely put and end to it. If not a room cam, well a private cam with a few trusted people in here should also work. No nudity is needed, just a face, sometimes not even a face but a body, again, it doesn't have to be nude. No cam, it can still be done quickly. A camera or cell phone would work. Have someone pic a pose, like left hand touching right ear, or touching a nose. Then quickly send the picture, with in minutes. Again, no nudity needed. some one sending pm's asking you to stand up nude, or something rude, copy it and paste it in the room. Again, the honest people in the room should do what ever they can to make that person feel uncomfortable. Sitting back and doing nothing since you feel it doesn't directly affect you is just wrong. Fakes hiding on the side lines, hey, if someone is always just on the names list, never chats in the room, start asking in the room why they never chat, it's a social site, why hide? If your really a nudist, here to make some new friends or learn about nudism on a social site, be social, or at least try.what would lead you to suspect some is not real, let me give you an example: A few day back a "woman" in the room stated in the room that she was a lesbian, and that men were wasting their time, "she" was only looking for women. Really? If you don't give that any thought, it sounds fine. There are many gay nudists, male and female. We all, straight, tend to enjoy people with similar intrests. However, do you really think this this the site that a gay woman would use to find another gay women? she made it clear she was not looking for nudists, just nudist women. In fact she did not state you would like to meet other gay women, just women. As far as being naked and women are concerned, how many women do you know that have issues getting nude in from of other women? If you were a gay nudist women, and were looking for other women who are, or willing to try, nudism, would you not know of other sites for women that would be better? YOu add in a blank private profile, well, doen't mean she is a fake, but thats enough reason to suspect. If you were a gay women would you buy that story and trust "her" enough to start a conversation? I know several gay women, some nudists and some not, one thing they aren't is stupid. The ones I know are quite the oppsite.When people like that are spotted, more should be done to make them uncomfortable, when that happens more "unreal" nudists will leave. Well thats my rant for the day, if anyone has any comments, let me hear them. Love to chat about it or exchange a few messages.

This topic was edited
RE: what I don't understand

sorry, i seem to be having issues with the spacing in here.

This post was edited

Regarding the lurkers, it could be that like me they have entered the room and find the other inhabitants talking about things that they (the lurker) has no knowledge of. As a Brit I do not know about American politics or sports etc, so am unable to contribute.

This post was edited

LOL ok, I need help here with getting the proper spacing. I have tried double even triple spacing. Michelle, Evansbetterhalf, has suggested using notepad, which seems to work for her, however when i tried it failed. There must be some rock out there smarter then me to show me the way...LOL NudeinMa, thank you for doing that for me.

This post was edited

LOL ok, I need help here with getting the proper spacing. I have tried double even triple spacing. Michelle, Evansbetterhalf, has suggested using notepad, which seems to work for her, however when i tried it failed. There must be some rock out there smarter then me to show me the way...LOL NudeinMa, thank you for doing that for me.Evan try this group https://www.truenudists.com/groups/148/- very helpfull.

This post was edited

What I don't understand is why people spend so much time in the Chat Room and then complain about it. Maybe it's like hitting yourself on the head with a hammer. It feels so good when you stop. To all you masochists out there; enjoy the Chat Room.

This post was edited

Many chat rooms are full of fakers anyways. Many people just play fantasy role models for them. Get out and meet real people and nudists. Leave the chat room for those that play games with one another.

This post was edited

The unfortunate truth is that the people with the fake profiles and the people here looking for sexual conversations are finding others that are willing to fulfill that desire. If they weren't they would have stopped coming here.
With the prevalence of these noticeable profiles, and the persistence of their actions, logic dictates that there is an even greater number of profiles for pretenders that are less obvious that continue to meet their needs.
I would venture to guess that number exceeds the number of actual nudists here by several powers of magnitude. TN has a seedy underbelly that you don't really even have to scratch the surface to find. While fighting it is a noble idea, ultimately it's futile. The site is lost, and will remain lost until such time as the management takes real measures to clean it up.

This post was edited

"Also, the blocked profiles, why? Why do you put a profile on here then block it except for friends. I understand if you have to have no photos of face due to what ever reason you have, but, No Profile, No Information, No Photo, why are you here?"Amen.I agree, why should one be here with a totally blocked profile and only showing friends pictures instead. It's something, that should be stopped.

This post was edited

I don't go in the chat room because I don't enjoy the "fresh meat" feeling I get in there. Perhaps if there was a way to turn off PMs? But as it stands now, I won't be going back in there.

This post was edited

What I don't understand is why people spend so much time in the Chat Room and then complain about it. Maybe it's like hitting yourself on the head with a hammer. It feels so good when you stop. To all you masochists out there; enjoy the Chat Room.Well some may not like the chat room since it's for conversation, not speechs, but to just leave it, thats likesaying all the real nudists should leave a resort if a "pervert" shows up. Would most nudists do that? would you do that? or would you find it better to get rid of them? It is a social site here, wether it's the chat room or forum, just as nudist resorts are social places, if nudism is to be enjoyed, and if it is to grow and public perception changed, all real nudists should at least attempt to keep all of them clean.

This post was edited