Nudist Massage

Who likes a good professional nudist massage?

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist Massage

I'mlove a good professional nudist massage.It is a pity that the services are expensive. But sometimes I spoil myself.

This post was edited

There's a string of correspondence under Conduct and Etiquette, Nudist Massage, that might interest you.

This post was edited

Hi, you tend to find that it depends on courses and training. I am a professional masseur based in Manchester, UK.Certain rules apply such as it is not a sexual service etc. just a professional massage.

This post was edited

I enjoy a nude massage except a sheet is nice (draping) to prevent getting chilled. Receiving Reiki nude is also a wonderful, healing experience.

This post was edited

I enjoy a nude massage except a sheet is nice (draping) to prevent getting chilled. Receiving Reiki nude is also a wonderful, healing experience.What is Reiki? I never heard of that before...I am new to the massage and nude world though...

This post was edited

We were at a club, recently, and they were giving massages to guests. The female masseuse's were topless. I wish we, both, had the option; if the client was okay with the masseuse being topless or naked and the masseuse was as well ... what's the issue? I find it strange that within "our" community of nudists, who think nudity does NOT equal sex ... why there's such a problem with some nudists and the idea that their massage therapist is naked. Doesn't seem logical. :D

This post was edited

We were at a club, recently, and they were giving massages to guests. The female masseuse's were topless. I wish we, both, had the option; if the client was okay with the masseuse being topless or naked and the masseuse was as well ... what's the issue? I find it strange that within "our" community of nudists, who think nudity does NOT equal sex ... why there's such a problem with some nudists and the idea that their massage therapist is naked. Doesn't seem logical. :DMost likely it is the regulating authority over massage certification in the local state that creates limitations, not the masseur or club.

This post was edited

Well .... then I guess these MT's were breaking the rules. It's a stupid rule! hahaha

This post was edited

Well .... then I guess these MT's were breaking the rules. It's a stupid rule! hahaha

This post was edited

i like massage with happy ending

This post was edited