Starting to wonder..

After going through many of the profiles here, I am starting to wonder if people on here are serious about meeting other naturists, or whatever, and if this site is more than just horny gay guys... I don't go to chat because every time I go there it is usually gay horny... etc, blah blah blah. and even though I am listed as straight, no one seems to read my profile and I'm tired of the gay guy friend requests and nothing else.

This topic was edited
RE: Starting to wonder..

Oh, they read the profiles, but in their minds, people who put straight are lying and just haven't come out of their gay/bisexual shell yet. Note to gay people, this is in reference to the gay pervs who keep bothering guys similar to the way male heterosexual pervs bother the women. Obviously, NOT all gays on this site are like that at all, and of course not all straight guys bother the women.

This post was edited

I don't go to the chat room because every time that I did, there was some horny old straight guy with a fake profile, hitting on women and trying to see them naked. What is up with these straight people?

This post was edited

I am fairly new on this site. I am straight, and not very comfortable in a nude setting with only men. I haven't been on this site long enough to judge the majority of the profiles, but some of them are "suspicious". I do however believe the majority of the profiles here are sincere, true nudists.

This post was edited

I don't go to the chat room because every time that I did, there was some horny old straight guy with a fake profile, hitting on women and trying to see them naked. What is up with these straight people?LOL

This post was edited

Why do people assume I'm a gay basher? I don't care if someones gay. I care whe the gay thing starts getting pushed to my side of the wall, I care when I have disrespect towards me on the whole gay issue.. I respect the gays and their lifestyle choices. I only want them to respect my hetero ways and not flame on me....

This post was edited

Agree with WT. That's what this topic is about. I don't like being nude in an all male setting, but it is not because of homophobia. I am very supporting of any kind of relationship between adults of all three genders... or are there four? I have friends that are gay, straight and bi and living it out. I have one friend with two "wives" - they are three during the day, but the women alternate sleeping in the guest room. People are different and we should respect that. I am so happy to live in a part of the world with freedom of speech and criticism, freedom of sexuality, we can divorce, hold hands when walking in the streets, sex without being married, being bi or gay. Much of this is illegal elsewhere, in some places even punishable by death.

This post was edited

Why do people assume I'm a gay basher? I don't care if someones gay. I care whe the gay thing starts getting pushed to my side of the wall, I care when I have disrespect towards me on the whole gay issue.. I respect the gays and their lifestyle choices. I only want them to respect my hetero ways and not flame on me....Welcome to the wonderful world of today's "diversity". Ain't it grand?

This post was edited

I don't go to the chat room because every time that I did, there was some horny old straight guy with a fake profile, hitting on women and trying to see them naked. What is up with these straight people?Pushy fools.The more the girls/women are hounded, the less will come into chat!

This post was edited

I have been in the chat room several times, granted I am not in there hours on end, but I have yet to see any off color activity.Thats because you either don't look or listen.There is hardly a day goes by, without a female profile asking for the pm's (private messages) to stop.

This post was edited

Can you point to a post where anyone "assumed" what you suggested Wind? I haven't seen it. But I do hope that you can keep your own sexuality on your own side of "the wall" and not flame others. I, for one, would be disgusted and turned off.

This post was edited