South African Naturists

I've been a naturist for many a year. unfortunately my ex wife never wanted to share the lifelsyle. now, being divorced I thought to get more involved back into the lifestyle. I found this website and joined. However to date I am seriously disappointed. I found a single honest South African naturist/nudist to chat with.
Now I am wondering if there are any of those on this site? if so please chat and keep this community free of perverts and gay pervs!!

This topic was edited
RE: South African Naturists

If you click on the Search at the top of the page and then click South Africa, you will find 2,224 members. Out of those you should be able to find one or two percent genuine.
Happy searching.

This post was edited

Unfortunately South Africans are "niks gewoond" with this kind of stuff. Me and the gf visit Sandy Bay in Cape Town regularly during the summer. We are happy to get it all off and we regularly enjoy our time on the beach taking photos of each other.
However, there are still the idiots who walk around blatantly gawking. There is he idiot with the burgandy towel who sits "wanking" under his towel while pretending to read a book. He walks around the beach, stands close to the ladies minding their own business and enjoying the sun. He is not the only pervert. There are others and I will not stand for the gawking. I have confronted these idiots often.
We enjoy the freedom of nudity on the beach and have regularly chatted with like-minded people on the beach. Unfortunately there is still the hesitancy to become friends - there are just so many weirdo's out there.
We have also found our own beaches which are free of lurkies and where we can just enjoy our naked freedom.

This post was edited

I am a SA nudist,and am rather active...just be patient when scroling the forums and groups...I live in Cape Town,and am an active nudist.

This post was edited