What was last public place where you were seen naked ?

What was the last public place where you were seen naked ?
I was naked yesterday at my gym locker. I had a nice sauna and shower naked and then was in the locker room for almost an hour chatting with one of my friends naked. Many guys entered the locker room and saw me sitting naked on the wooden bench. I think almost 8 to 10 guys came inside the locker during the one hour 1 was there.

This topic was edited
RE: What was last public place where you were seen naked ?

Changing rooms for me too, last Saturday after playing squash, stripping off and getting showered, it was reasonably busy with fathers take ing their kids swimming so loads of kids and dads everywhere. Everyone one naked.

This post was edited

What was the last public place where you were seen naked ?I was naked yesterday at my gym locker. I had a nice sauna and shower naked and then was in the locker room for almost an hour chatting with one of my friends naked. Many guys entered the locker room and saw me sitting naked on the wooden bench. I think almost 8 to 10 guys came inside the locker during the one hour 1 was there.

This post was edited

Naturally, About the only coed type places I've seen in this country are restrooms in LA; and many years ago I worked at a hospital in NYC that had a fitness center. The locker room was used by men and women, including nuns. There were individual cubicles for changing, and individual shower stalls, but the area was basically coed. I would go there during my lunch hour. Rarely was anyone else there at that time of day, so I would swim laps in the pool naked...don't know if anyone ever saw me. I know that in Europe it isn't unusual for women to come into the men's restroom and use one of the stalls if there is a long line for the women's restroom. They would walk past me while I was using the urinal and into the stall. But onetime I was at an Irish pub at a theme park in Orland on St. Patrick's Day. So, it was a pretty busy night. I was in the restroom which was also busy so I went into one of the stalls. Since I was there just to pee, I didn't lock the door. I women came in just like in Europe and came to the stall in which I stood. When she opened the door her remark was "What are you doing here?" Go figure!

This post was edited

I attended an underwear party on Saturday night. 54 guests. It was a "progressive" dinner, meaning we changed underwear (prescribed colors / styles) for each course. That was a lot of guys in one bedroom changing! I went to nude yoga the next morning (yesterday) so I guess that was the most recent.Where do you go for a morning naked yoga class? Mine is at night.

This post was edited

Yesterday (Sunday) morning at the sauna/steam Russian "Banya" bath. I was there for about four hours andthroughout that time there were 45 or 50 other men and boys either showering, sitting in the sauna or steam, or relaxing in the lounge area. All saw me naked and we were naked together at some point or other.A dozen or so men and boys gave to each othernaked "platza" rub downs with oak and birch leaves. It was all very relaxing and stimulating and extremely enjoyable.

This post was edited

Yesterday Sunday Jan 26th 2014 at a Russian Spa, (Red Square). 2 of my friends and I went and all 3 of us being nudist, just removed our clothing and proceeded to the wet area (gender specific) It seems we were the only nude ones, everyone else was covered by a wrap, robe or wore shorts and not even did they remove anything to shower. Only when they would go into the hot tub were any of the others nude. I would have to guess, but at least 75 others saw us nude. I never once cared, and a few took notice and not only looked but stared as we showered, walked around, sit in the Turkish Style Sauna, steam room, or the benches around the wet area.

This post was edited

I will be Nude in San Francisco on Saturday the 1st for a Nude Protest. The first time I went I was nude on ABC news. Hopefully I will make it again!

This post was edited

my front porch i allways grab my morning paper and most of the time iam nude

This post was edited

The beach.

This post was edited

What was the last public place where you were seen naked ?It was our local Japanese Bath House. It has a bathing area to take traditional Japanese baths, a large stone pool hot tub and a sauna. Nudity is mandatory in the "wet area." Not even towels are allowed. The sexes are separated so men only in the half I go into. Also it's fairly small, usually not more than 5-6 men in there at once, usually less than that. When I go there are usually only 3-5. After a traditional bath I usually lounge in the tub for a bit. There's a bench at one end. Men are usually lounging both in and out of the tub. I also like ot lay back in the sauna and melt. Of course the whole time I and all of the other men are completely naked, hiding nothing at all.

This post was edited