just joined the group

Right now you can say i'm a home nudist. I live in the ottawa area would love to visit a club not sure how to go about yet.How did others go about it?

This topic was edited
RE: just joined the group

I agree with Journeyman if your contemplating a trip out to Bare Oaks check them out online. Read through there web site it has a lot of information. Also call the front desk and speak to someone. The staff there are really friendly and will help you figure it out. My first time there was fantastic. I camped out for 4 days. A friend invited me up. I have gone every year for at least a few weekend since. The grounds are nice and it is a good place to relax.

This post was edited

thanks for the great ideas. Will be checking out their website. Do you know anything about lake sun club near kingston

This post was edited

Never been to www.lakesun.net but as the other poster stated, call ahead of time and just don't 'show up'. It may have a quota policy (i.e. no single males), although I didn't see that written on its website.Journeyman , Was all set to go to lakesun last Aug on my Vacation then the weather turned crappy would never just show up.Last year was in contact with them & there is no such quota .

This post was edited

You can also look at the events that Bare Oaks has planned. I am expecting to be going to the volleyball tournament that starts June 26 and goes through to the weekend. When you are ready to go, post that you are and see if there isn't anyone else from here that would be there that weekend. Yes, it does make it easier if there is someone there that you know. I find social naturism is like salted peanuts. I can't get enough of it.

This post was edited

You can also look at the events that Bare Oaks has planned. I am expecting to be going to the volleyball tournament that starts June 26 and goes through to the weekend. When you are ready to go, post that you are and see if there isn't anyone else from here that would be there that weekend. Yes, it does make it easier if there is someone there that you know. I find social naturism is like salted peanuts. I can't get enough of it.Well i do like salted peanuts LOL ,have discovered hwy 7 seems a better route than 401, do not like driving on the 401

This post was edited