Newbies going to Avalon (Paw Paw, West Virginia) in July

Greetings everyone. We are newbie couple (Mr.-45yo, Mrs.-49yo) who have decided to try nudism for the first time. We have reservations in July 2014 at the somewhat famous Avalon Resort in WV. We will be staying in one of their lodge rooms.
We are curious if anyone here on truenudists will also be attending the resort in July? We would love to be able to buddy up with another couple (as our experienced guides), for a relaxing weekend exploring our new found freedom.
We would also like to chat with anyone who has attended Avalon recently, as we have many questions about the place.

This topic was edited
RE: Newbies going to Avalon (Paw Paw, West Virginia) in July

Message Betsy01. She is a Truenudist member who actually works there.

This post was edited

We contacted her, and she was very helpful. Thanks

This post was edited

HI there,Just got back from Avalon. Really nice place. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. This was many first time at a nudist resort and the experience couldn't have been better. Met some great people and made new friends. And it's only a 2 hour drive! Plan to go back. Maybe attend the Bikers, Blues and Barbecue. Also brought my little dog with me and she was accepted and welcomed. She was even a hit at the barn dance. On a,side note, I'm single and was treated the same as anyone else. No hang ups there. Enjoy and have a goo time

This post was edited

Awesome, that is great to hear. We can't wait for our vacation and chance to enjoy our nudity in an accepting environment. We had spent the weekend doing yard work, and if was not for the closeness of the neighbor homes around us, we would have been nude the whole time.

This post was edited

Avalon is a wonderful place. I discovered it just a couple months before having to move across the country. I recommend it to anyone even thinking about getting naked in public. No pressure wonderful people.

This post was edited

3 weeks to go. We are so excited.

This post was edited

Keep us posted!

This post was edited

We will be there in less than 12 hours. So excited.

This post was edited