August 8-9

Going to be in NYC (Midtown) August 7-9 and hoping to get to my first nude beach at Gunnison. Does anyone have resources on how to get from Manhattan to Gunnison? Not sure when I'll be free on Friday but will be free on Saturday, just have to be at Penn Station by 6pm to catch a train.
Anyone else going those days? Would love to hang out with some TN people!

This topic was edited
RE: August 8-9

Seastreak offers a ferry service to Sandy Hook. Check out there website and see if it can help you.
Another option is to take a train from Penn Station to Red Bank, NJ then take a cab to the beach; this maybe expensive.You may want to find a taxi service in Red Bank and ask for a cost estimate to Sandy Hook. I met a girl who did this and I think she said the fare was $25 in each direction. The taxi driver gave her his cell number to call for a return ride back to the train. Knowing the return train schedule she was able to time her departure.

This post was edited

Not sure when the Ferry runs, it's been a long time since I've taken it. But if you need to be at Penn Station by 6 might not be enough time.

This post was edited

nudeeer, how is your trip, have you been able to go to Gunnison, I wish I could have stopped over to greet you, but I 'm able to go these days that you are here!

This post was edited