RE: What sports have you done naked

Nude activities to date include swimming, surfing and rugby :)

This post was edited

I have done Volleyball, basketball, wrestling and biking nude.

This post was edited

I am always on the lookout for a swimming pool where I can swim naked. Unfortunately there are no clothing-optional pools near me ... I have done some naked sailing and fishing - but that was many years ago. Naked volleyball is a lot of fun.Given the opportunity I would be open to doing almost any sport naked.

This post was edited

Swimming, volleyball, hiking, jogging and I'm not sure you could call it a sport but naked twister is a lot of fun!

This post was edited

Of course swimming, hiking, biking, golf, tennis, volleyball(indoor and beach), poker??? Lol. Also baseball/softball coed and working out. Much better naked and with friends, male or female.

This post was edited

Lets see.. volley ball, baseball, flag football, badminton, tennis, cycling, hiking, tai chi in a group, some yoga, working out... and probably a couple I forgot..oh there was field hockey as well

This post was edited

Hello..nice to see the variety of sports everyone enjoys playing nude. I have to admit beach volleyball is my favorite! I am a runner so I have ran nude too..if you consider that a sport. I have played frisbee and soccer as well. Any activity outdoors, weather permitting, is great fun and a nice way to work up a sweat and get the blood flowing.

This post was edited

Regularly swim naked, and have jogged nude as well. Love the feeling of freedom.I'd love to try other sports too, if only I could find a team!

This post was edited
RE:What sports have you done naked

played a bit of nude volleyball at Turtle Lake Resort

But the one I have done most is kayaking. Most of it solo, but often daylight early morning or by moonlight at night. I have gone out 3/4 of mile from the dock with not even my swimsuit in the kayak with me. And as an added bonus have done a 2 state streak doing it, since the lake straddles the dividing line.

This post was edited

Running (being mostly a runner), swimming, yoga, functional training workouts.

This post was edited