RE: What everyone loves best... always.... MATHS?

By the way on march 14th next year, in the month/day/year format it'll be 3/14/15... So watch out at 9:26:53!

funny you should mention this. there is a sports store here in chicago that has been sponsoring a race on pi day for the last several years - a low key race just over 5k (3.1 miles) on march 14th. in fact it's a 3.14 miles race held on pi day in the evening. in 2015, since 3/14 is on a saturday, they are starting the race at 9:26 in the morning. so we will run 3.14 miles on 3/14/15 at 9:26am.

This post was edited

10 out of 8 people like fractions..........
Enjoy your day !!
Nat

This post was edited

By the way on march 14th next year, in the month/day/year format it'll be 3/14/15... So watch out at 9:26:53!funny you should mention this. there is a sports store here in chicago that has been sponsoring a race on pi day for the last several years - a low key race just over 5k (3.1 miles) on march 14th. in fact it's a 3.14 miles race held on pi day in the evening. in 2015, since 3/14 is on a saturday, they are starting the race at 9:26 in the morning. so we will run 3.14 miles on 3/14/15 at 9:26am.
Wow :D I can't even get anyone to celebrate with. lol

This post was edited

I actually do like math. From time to time I log on to Khan Academy for some exercise.

This post was edited

Hmmm... Khan Academy...? I had never heard of that before, sounds really interesting!

This post was edited

https://www.khanacademy.org
It is a site that was started under the idea of taking one's education into one's own hands. The site spans wide but it is great for a casual approach. The one downside is that if you are advanced in one particular are you can't jump straight to it (this may have changed since I started my account) you have to test up to it. You can however jump straight into the testing without having to watch the lessons and I believe you CAN jump straight to any lesson video you like.

This post was edited