Fresno, CA Trying to find Nudists!

Hello,
I'm trying to find nudists in the Fresno area to hang out with! It's getting too cold to chill outside, but we could still have some fun indoors!

This topic was edited
RE: Fresno, CA Trying to find Nudists!

There is a nudist MeetUp.com group in Fresno.I'm apart of that meetup, but there hasn't been much activity lately. I've asked them if anyone wanted to hang out and got no answer yet.

This post was edited
RE: Fresno, CA Trying to find Nudists!

Like the MeetUp group we used to have in Stockton, it's more skinny dippers than nudists. Unless water is involved, nada. No real nudists. We tried having winter theme parties, and no one cared. Perhaps you should volunteer to host an event?I think I may try that, but I still need to meet people to invite! Hopefully in time I'll meet some local nudists.

This post was edited
RE:Fresno, CA Trying to find Nudists!

I thought i was the only one who like to be naked . So im lookimg for friends and places to hang out with . And iif your looking for a place to kick it and be your self be comfortable your more than welcome to come over take ykur shoes off and take more of your clothes off and joining me ill be more than happy to host

This post was edited