RE: WHO SAW YOU LAST?

Last week end, i went to a sea beach with friends where we all had nude bath. Some fishermen were there at far corner. They saw us.
This morning, a guy came to collect cloths for laundry. He was in the drawing room..alone...arranging the cloths. I had to go for shower. Eventually i kept the towel was kept on sofa. When i realised that,I came out from shower nude and entered the room to take my towel. He looked at me and then started doing his work...not surprised or shocked.

This post was edited

see those two guy at distance....

This post was edited

Am staying in a guest house at Gurgaon. last night the room service guy saw me nude, and this evening another guest in next room

This post was edited

Am nude in front of the service guy...

This post was edited

We still have the milk delivered each day. I pick up the pint of milk and put the empties on the front door step in the nude each day. It had to happen sometime. I was seen by a man walking past today as I put the empties out.

This post was edited

Guys in the locker room of the Gym. I got home about an hour ago.

This post was edited

All those (18 or so) at monthly nude swim in Mespil Pool in Dublin, this evening week.

This post was edited

Am in a hotel ...so obvious audience is the room service guy. Will sharepic soon.

This post was edited

I don't know, to be honest. The week of my college graduation, I decided to go for an "air walk" around my neighborhood. I'd done it once before, and only one person saw me. She was really cool about it (and a lot less awkward and embarrassed than I was!). So I wanted to try it again, and I figured even if I got caught, I'd be gone in a week, so who cares?
Well, my neighbors across the street were out on their porch, and I realized as I was approaching my house that they saw me. I don't know who they are, but I still didn't want my close neighbors, of all people, to see me. (I'm still very shy about nudity, and probably especially because I've never been in a place where it's legal.) I ended up having to climb into my backyard over a hedge fenceNOT FUN!
And then my sister walked into my room one day without knocking, so I guess she's really the last. But the other story is more entertaining.
Anyway, I'm in my own apartment now, so I am much freer to be naked as I please.

This post was edited

I don't know, to be honest. The week of my college graduation, I decided to go for an "air walk" around my neighborhood. I'd done it once before, and only one person saw me. She was really cool about it (and a lot less awkward and embarrassed than I was!). So I wanted to try it again, and I figured even if I got caught, I'd be gone in a week, so who cares?Well, my neighbors across the street were out on their porch, and I realized as I was approaching my house that they saw me. I don't know who they are, but I still didn't want my close neighbors, of all people, to see me. (I'm still very shy about nudity, and probably especially because I've never been in a place where it's legal.) I ended up having to climb into my backyard over a hedge fenceNOT FUN!And then my sister walked into my room one day without knocking, so I guess she's really the last. But the other story is more entertaining.Anyway, I'm in my own apartment now, so I am much freer to be naked as I please.Nice sharing dear. Keep it up

This post was edited