RE: too many mirrors!!

Going about my housework chores naked and have just realised, there are way too may mirrors in this house. I keep catching my eye in the mirror lol count how many youve got lolthink yourself lucky on the amount of mirrors you have I only have 0nelittle shaving mirror in the bathroom

This post was edited

Some friends think I'm a bit pervy [they're probably right but that's another story] co I have them all over the place - not positioned to look at myself [except in the bathroom] but to bounce light around & make the place look bigger

This post was edited

Just 4 here but one is full length

This post was edited

There's a ton of mirrors in our house. We have a 'hang out room' (actually an extention of the bathroom, but whatever) with a mirror on every wall. Since the room can't be more than 8x10' it makes it pretty interesting.

This post was edited

For most of 1/2 the year, I pretty much live on my sailboat, hitting home once a month to pay bills and when I have appointments - There is one small shaving size mirror mounted up pretty high and that's it

This post was edited

I have 3 in total. Out of which the one in the bedroom is a full height one. Lol!

This post was edited

I have three, one in each bedroom and the bathroom shaving mirror. Certainly not enough that I can see just how fat my backside is, so I can live (in my mind antway) in the days when folks said 'nice butt'

This post was edited

Going about my housework chores naked and have just realised, there are way too may mirrors in this house. I keep catching my eye in the mirror lol count how many youve got lol

This post was edited

Just enjoy what you see in those mirrors! It's beautiful!

This post was edited